Skip to main content

"Data is the new Electricity"

In Congressional Testimony the Cambridge Analytica whistle-blower said, "Data is the new electricity".

Think about that statement for as long as you need to and then look at our current environment.

Since World War I, Russia has been using disinformation campaigns to further their agenda. I have long said that the law is too slow to keep up with the advances in technology and I think that point has been proven.

James Clapper said that Russia not only favored Trump but swayed the election to his favor. Meaning, Trump won because of Russian influence.

In one of the final debates Trump said, "I'll accept the results of the election...if I win."

Some media outlets that are right leaning have echoed Trump in saying that "Democrats are upset that they lost and that's why they are investigating Trump." This is a ridiculous statement. I have had people say that I'm a sore loser and I'm just mad that my person didn't win. Who is my person, exactly? I'm not registered with any political party because I believe being American supersedes political parties. Perhaps I'm a minority but the Constitution is the Constitution of the United States, not the Constitution of Whoever Wins the Election.

Hillary Clinton is not contesting her loss. She received more votes than any white man, ever. This means that the two candidates in United States history to receive the most votes were a black man and a woman. Yet...here we are stuck with a man who is a member of an ultra-minority of wealthy elites.

Robert Mueller is investigating Russia's involvement in the 2016 Presidential Election. There have been indictments. This isn't an empty investigation and it has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton's actions during the election. It has everything to do with Trump's actions, his associate's actions and their intent.

In the coming weeks, I believe we will see Roger Stone indicted, among others. We will see more and more evidence of conspiracy against the United States. We will see evidence of bribery, we will see the lies falling away and we will see Trump spiraling out of control. The faster a person tries to escape from quicksand, the faster he sinks.

I am not a lawyer. I'm a woman from Massachusetts that tries very hard to remain objective. When I break down the current environment, which is hard to do by the way, I see a man in the Oval Office that has no business being there and I see our checks and balances failing the American people.

To all of the people that support Donald Trump after all that has transpired since he took his oath of office (and has repeatedly violated it) I ask you to look at this situation objectively and put your hatred for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama aside. This isn't about them. This is about our democracy.
  • A misinformation campaign was executed by a hostile country that favored Donald Trump for president = PROVEN
  • More American people voted against Donald Trump's policies than for them = PROVEN
  • Facebook sold politically motivated ads to foreign countries = PROVEN
  • Wikileaks obtained information from Guccifer 2.0, a Russian = PROVEN
  • Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr sent private messages to Wikileaks on Twitter = PROVEN
  • Donald Trump asked Russia to hack his opponents emails on television = PROVEN
  • Donald Trump said on national television that he fired James Comey because of the Russia investigation = PROVEN
I could go on and on, but if data is the new electricity, it's time to tap into it. Don't believe what you click on Twitter or Facebook, go looking for corroborating evidence, it's all out there. Archive.org is an excellent resource but there are more. Don't let the talking heads steer you one way or another, be vigilant with your information.

Please stay woke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison

I thought it might be interesting to compare the resume of Robert Mueller to that of Donald Trump. Care to take a peak? (I tried to keep it objective.) Robert Swan Mueller III Donald John Trump Sr. DOB August 7, 1944 June 14, 1946 Place of Birth New York City New York City Place Raised Philadelphia New York City High School St. Paul's, New Hampshire New York Military Academy High School Sport Captain of the Soccer Team Soccer Political Affiliation Republican Party Republican Party College Princeton Fordham Wharton University of Pennsylvania Degree Bachelor's in Politics Bachelor's in Economics Graduate School New York University Degree Master's in International Relations Military Marine Corp. Deferred Military Awards Bronze Star (with valor) Purple Heart Medal Navy Commendation Medal (2) (with ...

"Life is pain"

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." - Man in Black Have you ever had those days where you feel like the only lesson is the lesson above? That life is pain? I feel that way today. I'm sitting at my desk feeling self-conscious, feeling every ounce of depression I possess flowing through me. I feel alone, awkward, sad, uncertain...I feel pain. I feel loss. A close family member died rather suddenly. His fight was one he knew he wouldn't win. Cancer very rarely allows its opponent to succeed. The world lost another great man and here we are, those that loved him, in pain. Life is all about letting go, I know that. I know that this is a temporary existence but how can we reconcile that fact knowing that our time could be up any second? I don't want to live my life waiting. I want to live my life living. If there is a heaven and I get there, I want to make sure I did everything in my power to have the be...

The Monday Post Vacation...

...has got to be one of the worst damn days EVER!!! Now that that is out of my system I have to say, there is something beautiful about being in the White Mountains with no service on my cell. No reason to check Twitter, no exposure to the rantings of a lunatic. It's nice. It's pleasant. Now I'm back to the connected world and I don't know that I like it all that much. I looked up actions and quotes from guilty people and it's so strange to see that Trump's behaviors and tweets match to a T. He's so guilty that he's trying everything to stay to afloat and it's just scary. I see my kids do it. I ask my son, "Did you draw on the wall with sharpie?" He goes, "No, it was my sister." I ask him, "Are you sure you didn't draw on the wall?" He says, "No, I said it was my sister!" Then he throws the Sharpie and proceeds to have a tantrum...he's three. Trump is doing all the same things, and more, that ...