Skip to main content

Comparison


I thought it might be interesting to compare the resume of Robert Mueller to that of Donald Trump. Care to take a peak? (I tried to keep it objective.)


Robert Swan Mueller IIIImage result for young bob mueller Donald John Trump Sr.
DOB August 7, 1944 June 14, 1946
Place of Birth New York City New York City
Place Raised Philadelphia New York City
High School St. Paul's, New Hampshire New York Military Academy
High School Sport Captain of the Soccer Team Soccer
Political Affiliation Republican Party Republican Party
College Princeton Fordham
Wharton University of Pennsylvania
Degree Bachelor's in Politics Bachelor's in Economics
Graduate School New York University
Degree Master's in International Relations
Military Marine Corp. Deferred
Military Awards Bronze Star (with valor)
Purple Heart Medal
Navy Commendation Medal (2) (with valor)
Combat Action Ribbon
South Vietnam Gallantry Cross
None
Law School University of Virginia Law School None
Career Path US District Attorney for Northern California Employee at Elizabeth Trump and Son
Chief of Northern California's Criminal Division President of (Fred) Trump Management Inc.
Assistant US Attorney for Massachusetts Chairman/President of Trump Organization
Acting US Attorney for Massahusetts Reality TV Host
Department of Justice to prosecutre Noriega President of the United States
Head of DOJ Criminal Division
Formed DOJ's first Cyber Unit
Homicide Division in DC
US Attorney for Norther California
Deputy Attorney General for George W. Bush
FBI Director under George W. Bush
Teacher at Stanford
United States Special Counsel overseeing Russia Investigation
Conflicts Declared Bankruptcy 6 times
Defendant in Civil Rights case for not renting to minorities
Took out an ad accusing Central Park Five
Trump Shuttle was created and failed
Trump University outed as a scam
Shady Business Deals with Russia
Spouse Ann Cabell Standish Ivana Trump
Marla Maples
Melania Trump
Children 2 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Life is pain"

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." - Man in Black Have you ever had those days where you feel like the only lesson is the lesson above? That life is pain? I feel that way today. I'm sitting at my desk feeling self-conscious, feeling every ounce of depression I possess flowing through me. I feel alone, awkward, sad, uncertain...I feel pain. I feel loss. A close family member died rather suddenly. His fight was one he knew he wouldn't win. Cancer very rarely allows its opponent to succeed. The world lost another great man and here we are, those that loved him, in pain. Life is all about letting go, I know that. I know that this is a temporary existence but how can we reconcile that fact knowing that our time could be up any second? I don't want to live my life waiting. I want to live my life living. If there is a heaven and I get there, I want to make sure I did everything in my power to have the be...

The Monday Post Vacation...

...has got to be one of the worst damn days EVER!!! Now that that is out of my system I have to say, there is something beautiful about being in the White Mountains with no service on my cell. No reason to check Twitter, no exposure to the rantings of a lunatic. It's nice. It's pleasant. Now I'm back to the connected world and I don't know that I like it all that much. I looked up actions and quotes from guilty people and it's so strange to see that Trump's behaviors and tweets match to a T. He's so guilty that he's trying everything to stay to afloat and it's just scary. I see my kids do it. I ask my son, "Did you draw on the wall with sharpie?" He goes, "No, it was my sister." I ask him, "Are you sure you didn't draw on the wall?" He says, "No, I said it was my sister!" Then he throws the Sharpie and proceeds to have a tantrum...he's three. Trump is doing all the same things, and more, that ...