I woke up this morning with the muscles in my legs and back feeling like I ran a marathon. (I don't run). I sat up, coughed a deep horrible cough, and remembered that I have the flu. I never really understood what the flu was. I never get a flu shot, that changes now. Each morning since Wednesday of last week I woke up with a fever. The fever only went away when I took Tylenol. If I fell asleep and missed the dose the fever came back. I started to feel like I would never, ever, get better. I was scared. People die from the flu and what if I was doing it all wrong? I was taking Tamiflu, Tylenol, Mucinex, Albuterol and drinking a 28 ounce Gatorade every two hours. I was sleeping. I sat in the shower a few times. I slept some more. Then Sunday morning the cough was all that remained. I rested yesterday and that brings me to now. From the CDC: Flu can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death . Flu is different from a cold. Flu usually comes on suddenly. P...


Comments
Post a Comment