Skip to main content

Trump is Shit

There's too much. All of it. It's just too much.
Image result for poop emoji
I feel like Republicans assessed whatever the average tolerance level humans possess for bullshit before they shut down, and just decided to go full throttle.

If someone is a good citizen and tries to be a good person most of them time, one slip up looks like a dinosaur ending meteor. When someone is a bucket of suck, a lifetime of mistakes and borderline criminal behavior, it's like, "What? Shit, where do I look? There's shit all over the place. I can't...I can't see normal through the shit." That's where we are. We are inside a glass box that is covered with shit and since we are inside, we can't even clean the shit off to see through to normal.

I know that's a crass description but I just want one day where I can ignore the news. I want one day where I trust that our leadership will do the right thing. I can't. We elected a criminal and republicans are so disgusting that they are enabling him. It's beyond frustrating.

It's Tuesday and Trump has insulted a female reporter, renamed NAFTA "USMCA" which isn't confusing at all with the USMC, reports that he and his son directed a legal campaign to keep Stormy Daniels quiet, McConnell cited Ford's "politically motivated" lawyers, Trump said that Kavanaugh experienced "trauma", GOP want ANOTHER tax cut for the rich, children were moved in the dead of night to internment camps, Trump Admin wants to remove environmental protections because they claim the environment is doomed anyway so why bother....and on and on and on.

I just have to ask, outside of the obvious white supremacy and misogyny of the Trump Administration, what the hell motivates people to still support this mess of leadership?

Trump has given license to all that it's okay to lie and be a shitty person. He's brought things to light that I wish I never knew existed. He's a dirty old man. He's a disgusting parasite of a human being.

Then there are the people that believe since their white they deserve to "take their country back". From what? Do they really honestly believe that Barack Obama was some kind of Muslim sleeper that took over the White House in a coup to elevate minorities to leadership positions only to enslave the white populace and infiltrate the "purity" of the race? Do they really believe that Hillary Clinton was running secret operations as Secretary of State, where she had no power to do so, in an effort to help Obama succeed in taking over the government? That is pure lunacy.

But here, we have people dropping the "white power" hand sign on the daily, the President's father was arrested at a KKK rally, Trump refused to rent properties to minorities, Trump still believes the Central Park Five are guilty, Trump started the birther movement, Trump called Mexicans rapists, Trump surrounds himself with white men and a few white women to pretty up the place, Trump claims that he is genetically superior to everyone else.

Look at the evidence versus the accusations. Trump is attempting to do what he told the world Obama was trying to do. Barack Obama is a good man. Donald Trump is an evil treason weasel that will never be anything more than a discarded piece of shit.

Remember, you can't polish a turd. Even tying a ribbon around it won't change the fact that it's still shit. Trump is shit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comparison

I thought it might be interesting to compare the resume of Robert Mueller to that of Donald Trump. Care to take a peak? (I tried to keep it objective.) Robert Swan Mueller III Donald John Trump Sr. DOB August 7, 1944 June 14, 1946 Place of Birth New York City New York City Place Raised Philadelphia New York City High School St. Paul's, New Hampshire New York Military Academy High School Sport Captain of the Soccer Team Soccer Political Affiliation Republican Party Republican Party College Princeton Fordham Wharton University of Pennsylvania Degree Bachelor's in Politics Bachelor's in Economics Graduate School New York University Degree Master's in International Relations Military Marine Corp. Deferred Military Awards Bronze Star (with valor) Purple Heart Medal Navy Commendation Medal (2) (with ...

"Life is pain"

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." - Man in Black Have you ever had those days where you feel like the only lesson is the lesson above? That life is pain? I feel that way today. I'm sitting at my desk feeling self-conscious, feeling every ounce of depression I possess flowing through me. I feel alone, awkward, sad, uncertain...I feel pain. I feel loss. A close family member died rather suddenly. His fight was one he knew he wouldn't win. Cancer very rarely allows its opponent to succeed. The world lost another great man and here we are, those that loved him, in pain. Life is all about letting go, I know that. I know that this is a temporary existence but how can we reconcile that fact knowing that our time could be up any second? I don't want to live my life waiting. I want to live my life living. If there is a heaven and I get there, I want to make sure I did everything in my power to have the be...

The Monday Post Vacation...

...has got to be one of the worst damn days EVER!!! Now that that is out of my system I have to say, there is something beautiful about being in the White Mountains with no service on my cell. No reason to check Twitter, no exposure to the rantings of a lunatic. It's nice. It's pleasant. Now I'm back to the connected world and I don't know that I like it all that much. I looked up actions and quotes from guilty people and it's so strange to see that Trump's behaviors and tweets match to a T. He's so guilty that he's trying everything to stay to afloat and it's just scary. I see my kids do it. I ask my son, "Did you draw on the wall with sharpie?" He goes, "No, it was my sister." I ask him, "Are you sure you didn't draw on the wall?" He says, "No, I said it was my sister!" Then he throws the Sharpie and proceeds to have a tantrum...he's three. Trump is doing all the same things, and more, that ...