Skip to main content

Trump is Shit

There's too much. All of it. It's just too much.
Image result for poop emoji
I feel like Republicans assessed whatever the average tolerance level humans possess for bullshit before they shut down, and just decided to go full throttle.

If someone is a good citizen and tries to be a good person most of them time, one slip up looks like a dinosaur ending meteor. When someone is a bucket of suck, a lifetime of mistakes and borderline criminal behavior, it's like, "What? Shit, where do I look? There's shit all over the place. I can't...I can't see normal through the shit." That's where we are. We are inside a glass box that is covered with shit and since we are inside, we can't even clean the shit off to see through to normal.

I know that's a crass description but I just want one day where I can ignore the news. I want one day where I trust that our leadership will do the right thing. I can't. We elected a criminal and republicans are so disgusting that they are enabling him. It's beyond frustrating.

It's Tuesday and Trump has insulted a female reporter, renamed NAFTA "USMCA" which isn't confusing at all with the USMC, reports that he and his son directed a legal campaign to keep Stormy Daniels quiet, McConnell cited Ford's "politically motivated" lawyers, Trump said that Kavanaugh experienced "trauma", GOP want ANOTHER tax cut for the rich, children were moved in the dead of night to internment camps, Trump Admin wants to remove environmental protections because they claim the environment is doomed anyway so why bother....and on and on and on.

I just have to ask, outside of the obvious white supremacy and misogyny of the Trump Administration, what the hell motivates people to still support this mess of leadership?

Trump has given license to all that it's okay to lie and be a shitty person. He's brought things to light that I wish I never knew existed. He's a dirty old man. He's a disgusting parasite of a human being.

Then there are the people that believe since their white they deserve to "take their country back". From what? Do they really honestly believe that Barack Obama was some kind of Muslim sleeper that took over the White House in a coup to elevate minorities to leadership positions only to enslave the white populace and infiltrate the "purity" of the race? Do they really believe that Hillary Clinton was running secret operations as Secretary of State, where she had no power to do so, in an effort to help Obama succeed in taking over the government? That is pure lunacy.

But here, we have people dropping the "white power" hand sign on the daily, the President's father was arrested at a KKK rally, Trump refused to rent properties to minorities, Trump still believes the Central Park Five are guilty, Trump started the birther movement, Trump called Mexicans rapists, Trump surrounds himself with white men and a few white women to pretty up the place, Trump claims that he is genetically superior to everyone else.

Look at the evidence versus the accusations. Trump is attempting to do what he told the world Obama was trying to do. Barack Obama is a good man. Donald Trump is an evil treason weasel that will never be anything more than a discarded piece of shit.

Remember, you can't polish a turd. Even tying a ribbon around it won't change the fact that it's still shit. Trump is shit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Monday Post Vacation...

...has got to be one of the worst damn days EVER!!! Now that that is out of my system I have to say, there is something beautiful about being in the White Mountains with no service on my cell. No reason to check Twitter, no exposure to the rantings of a lunatic. It's nice. It's pleasant. Now I'm back to the connected world and I don't know that I like it all that much. I looked up actions and quotes from guilty people and it's so strange to see that Trump's behaviors and tweets match to a T. He's so guilty that he's trying everything to stay to afloat and it's just scary. I see my kids do it. I ask my son, "Did you draw on the wall with sharpie?" He goes, "No, it was my sister." I ask him, "Are you sure you didn't draw on the wall?" He says, "No, I said it was my sister!" Then he throws the Sharpie and proceeds to have a tantrum...he's three. Trump is doing all the same things, and more, that

Moods

It's important to document how I feel when I'm depressed. It's important to document the triggers. Most often depression is triggered by a horrible fact that is far too close to home. For me, today, it was that small boy with a quivering lip, in a cage, wanting his mommy. I often have to remind myself that I can't heal the world. I'm such an empath that I legitimately feel the pain of those that are suffering. For many years I successfully ignored the news because it was bad for me. When Trump announced his candidacy I knew I wouldn't be able to ignore it any more. Smartphones also make it hard to ignore, what with all the alerts, etc. I try to turn that negativity into a positive, but I'm having a really hard time right now. Usually, we see good things happening but recently, it's all been bad or awful. I don't feel good about things. Yes, I suffer from a deep clinical depression with a primary symptom of guilt. As if that wasn't enoug

Degradation of the Office of the President

Yesterday I tweeted: "Trump has degraded the office of the presidency so much. Before him, I thought the President was the most informed member of our society. I believed they relied on our IC and made careful informed decisions with national security in mind. I do not feel that way about Trump. In fact, I think he’s a fool. The way the world looks at him and the fact that he is supposedly representing the American people is insulting to me. His constant attacks on our DOJ and IC and the media, his ignorance of tragedies and victories of minorities, are appalling. His policy to rip migrant children away from the parents and putting them in what is essentially a jail is despicable. Then, there are the constant lies. The gaslighting. The manipulation and abuse. The people that follow him with no full understanding of why, the congress that refuses to do their job and hold him accountable...it’s honestly unreal. It’s so easy to become desensitized but don’t. Take a minute